Entering through the hallway you are greeted by the grand living room, with comfortable seating for you all to gather in front of the generously sized TV. This room is bathed in light from the large bay window and is an inviting and sociable space. The heart of the home is the kitchen, and this spacious room is a delight to behold. There is a long dining table where you can enjoy meals together or perhaps even a game night, while the high spec kitchen is where you can find a whole host of appliances and utensils for the chef of the group to whip up an array of culinary treats, using fresh locally sourced ingredients.
Enjoy an afternoon in the large, landscaped garden, before retiring for the night. As you venture up the staircase you will find three well-presented kingsize bedrooms on the first floor as well as a modern and enticing bathroom with both a bath and a separate shower, offering a stylish room to get refreshed. At the top of the property on the second floor you have a fourth kingsize bedroom with a Jack and Jill walk in shower, as well as a characterful twin bedroom under the eaves.
- Living room: with TV
- Kitchen/dining room: with electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room: with washing machine
- Separate toilet
- Bedroom 1: with kingsize bed and Smart TV
- Bedroom 2: with kingsize bed
- Bedroom: with kingsize bed
- Bathroom: with shower over bath, and toilet
- Bedroom 4: with Kingsize bed and en-suite with walk in shower and toilet (Jack and Jill)
- Bedroom 5: with twin beds
Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Welcome pack. Enclosed garden. Private parking for 2. No smoking.